Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

What happened to my teeny tiny newborn? Didn't I just push this little seven pound peanut out of me yesterday?

I can't believe my brand new little baby girl is now...









A nearly thirteen pound big girl. It amazes me how much she's grown. I swear she gets bigger everyday. Although it's more exciting and wonderful than I could ever have imagined, it's also a little bit sad. Before I know it I'm going to be planning her first birthday. Time really does fly when you're having fun, and she is the funnest baby. And might I add most adorable. She talks like crazy, and actually CALLS for me whenever I walk away. She's such a little attention craver. I love it. Even though because of that it's nearly impossible to take a minute away from her to use the bathroom. Haha. She's starting to drool, which means any day now she can start seriously teething. She already does, but it's not too bad yet. But that day is surely coming. Hurray. *sarcasm* Did I mention how her smiles are the most beautiful thing in the entire world? Well, they are.


God I love my chunky monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment