When there is at least a year between show seasons, you get pretty excited for them. But, the difference between me being excited for this season of Rescue Me and the last, is of course that I'm a mom and can't really pause motherhood to catch the episode. You'd think that because of this I'd utilize our DVR, but nope. Haha. Damn good thing another episode is coming on now.
And with my luck I think Brooke is waking up again. Gahhh. That's alright though, she'll just have to watch with me. Am I a bad mother for subjecting my ten week old daughter to a show filled with sex and dirty language? If you answered yes, you're an uptight douchebag. Who is wrong. Very wrong. What ten week old on this planet has any idea what's going on outside of funny faces being made at her?
So I must be off to corrupt my poor child. Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment