Today was the second day in a row that I dropped my phone. More specifically, my 175 dollar Blackberry. When I dropped it yesterday, I thought it was funny, because normally I'm not so clumsy. But today...when I dropped it again...I didn't find it so funny. Well ok, I kinda did, but I was more freaked out than anything. Why am I being negligent to my electronics all of a sudden? Yesterday I even thought I killed my laptop after accidentally overheating the battery. What in ze hell is going on? Are my electronics trying to give me a heart attack? If you are, stop it electronics! If you die on me I do not have the money to replace you! Then again, maybe it's a sign I should cut back on my usage....
Actually, when I do have the money, I plan on getting a nice fancy camera that costs way too much but takes awesome pictures. Naturally, as a mom to the most beautiful baby on the planet, I take tons of pictures. I mean tons. So to me, a really nice camera seems practical. No, there isn't anything wrong with the Canon Powershot I have now. Yes, I love it dearly. Yes, it takes more than decent pictures. But...oh wait, actually, what I just said convinced me that a nice fancy camera isn't practical afterall. Nevermind.
Damnit. The humidity in this house has given me a headache. Now I understand how people can live in Canada.
I love pictures, but DEFINITELY not enough to spend a life savings on a camera to take them. As a mother, I can think of so many other things I could do with the money. Don't get me wrong, I love a REAL nice point-and-shoot, but a REAL nice point-and-shoot isn't a fortune (thank god). I'd be in trouble then.
ReplyDeleteMaybe someday, but no day soon. It'd be hard convincing myself to do it.. I'd come home with that much money in clothes and crap for Emmie, haha. I'd bee-line it to the toys as soon as I got into the place.
Oh, and I'm a Canon girl , myself ;)