I am one more bump away from destroying my pretty glass coffee table.
I have ran into it TEN times this week. Ten! Leaving five nasty bruises all over my right leg, and it is entirely my baby's fault. I'll elaborate.
Brooke has this oh so wonderful thing where, if she wants me immediately, she'll skip the yells and go right to fake coughing. Even though by now I can differentiate between the fake and the real, my instincts kick in and I have to jump up and reach her at lightning speed. In the process of this marathon run, my coffee table manages to jump right in front of me and smack I go. Brooke finds this hilarious. I do not.
Today my mamacita and I found an amazing Spinach and Artichoke dip recipe. I've been meaning to find one but it seems to always slip my mind. But now that I have Brenda's cookout coming up, what better time? I have no doubt it's going to come out fantastic. Me and my mom happen to be cooking partners and when we get together in the kitchen, magic happens. With one exception that I won't mention because I'm trying to forget that ever happened, haha.
As much as I've bitched about it in the past, Scott's devotion to our Geni online family tree has really paid off. It is so in depth and extensive. He's done such an amazing job. I don't deserve much credit because I've actually done maybe about 5% of it, haha. But I love it. I am so glad we have a family tree established for Brookie to see when she gets older. Scott's side is more interesting though. He went as far as to get many of his ancestors in there. I didn't get further than my great grandparents. Though I still have a lot of people on my side. My mom has about twenty cousins. Damn Italians breed like rabbits I tells ya.
Nursing school is really intimidating me right now. I don't plan on going for at least another year but already I feel like I need to start studying for that NET test. It amazes me how competetive it is to get into nursing school when there is such a shortage of Nurses right now.
Meh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should (or rather, SHOULDN'T) see our nearest Lowes' nursery. It has an enourmous section of indoor foliage. I WANT THEM ALL.
ReplyDeleteI tried putting together an online family tree right after we found out I was pregnant, but it didn't get very far. Not very far AT ALL, lol.