Thursday, May 14, 2009

Me thinks it's update time.

Bear with me, I'm very exhausted and kind of dazed so hopefully this makes enough sense. I have had a loooong lousy day. All thanks to my birth control of death. A week ago I started feeling a little off. I immediately attributed it to my Yaz because of everything I've read on it. So, I make the sudden decision to stop taking it. Big mistake. I've been like a raving lunatic for days now. That was more than enough to convince me to go back on them. Starting immediately. Maybe I'll be a little more sane tomorrow, haha. And, on top of the hell that Yaz has brought down on me, Brooke has turned into a stage 10 clinger. She's definitely made me her bitch these past few days. She literally has to have me in her sights or else she screams. It is too adorable though. Now she's laughing more than ever. Her laughs have to be the most beautiful sound in the world. Because of that, I probably spend hours a day just trying to get a giggle out of her. Haha, she wears me out, that one.

I've decided that I want to play the violin again. It was my middle school passion and the one thing I was actually pretty good at. I completely regret not continuing it into high school, but I had to make a choice between that cluster, or nursing. I chose nursing, naturally, for that is my career goal. But lately I've been missing it. Badly. I've already starting looking into the music classes at PHCC. And the theatre classes, which was my other passion in high school. Since I can't start nursing school until my mother is done with hers, I'm thinking about taking those classes in the meantime. It will be really great for me to get back into those.In other news, I watched Star Trek the other night. Two words: fucking awesome. I loved every second of it. Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto were incredible as Kirk and Spock. The movie was so well casted. I also have a confession to make. I have the hots for Spock. Big time. Well, Zachary Quinto in general. And I feel like a complete lameass for it because I never had any desire to get into Heroes, in which he plays Sylar, and now that I've seen him as Spock, I want to do very bad things to him. Mmmmm yessss. But, come on, you know you have to agree with me. He's one sexy beast.




I, uh, think I'll just hang my head in shame over my nerdiness and end this here.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, what a NERD! Trekkie.

    This post has only added to the list of negatives I've heard about Yaz. At first, it sounded awesome for me, but now I'm having reservations about inquiring about it. The theatre classes, however, are a SUPER idea! I was in theatre/drama/acting since elementary school. It's always been a.. passion, I guess you can say, of mine. Haha.

    ReplyDelete